Tuong Lu Kim
Tuong Lu Kim is the owner and proprietor of City Wok, the only Chinese restaurant in town - and City Airlines, the only affordable airline in town. He's just a normal person like anyone else, he eats rice and drives really slow just like you. He's not a stereotype! But he has built two Great Walls around the town of South Park, fights off Mongolian forces on a regular basis, and even attempted to murder Junichi Takiyama.
In fact, Lu Kim is one of the many personalities of the wealthy (white) psychiatrist Dr. William Janus, eventually coming to dominate the others completely despite Butters Stotch's attempts to help. The Park County Police Department eventually decides to let Lu Kim remain dominant so he may continue managing City Wok.
- "Herro, Shitty Wok, take your order prease."
- "No we don't want Jared!" (Jared has Aides).
- "God-damnit, how come every time us Chinese put up a wall, stupid Mongorians have to come and knock it down?" (Child Abduction is Not Funny)
- "Goddamn Mongorians! Why you break down my Shitty Wall?" (Child Abduction is Not Funny)
- "Never try to barter with a Chinese man!" (It's Christmas in Canada)
- "Rook! Ifuh somebody ordereduh shitty beef, anduh complain because they say they ordereduh shitty shrimp, It's notuh my fault he gets the shitty chicken poured all over hisuh fucking head!" (T.M.I.)
- "What da fuck!?" (City Sushi)
- "They wanna take over my Shitty Wok!" (City Sushi)
- "Five Dorra, Five Dorra!" (Cock Magic)
- "Oh! I HATE-A MONGOLIANS!" (Stunning and Brave)
- "Let's Go, Child Labor!" clap clap (The City Part of Town)
Lu Kim is actually a personality of Dr. Janus, and his strongest one of them all.
He's married to Wing, the Chinese singing sensation, and paid the Chinese mafia a great deal of money to get her to America.
Lu Kim is not kind other types of Asians including Japanese and Mongolians. Lu Kim hated Junichi Takiyama so much that he has a lot of City Sushi articles and flyers all over a room in his house with the words "Kill" and "Die" written on them in red.
As Dr. Janus, he was Butters' therapist. When Kenny started working at City Wok, he got along well with Lu Kim, who calls him Dennis.
- Jared Has Aides (s6e02; Sponsored the boys attempt to promote City Wok)
- Child Abduction is Not Funny (s6e11; Requested by the town to build a wall)
- Krazy Kripples (s7e02; 'Victimized' by the Crips)
- It's Christmas in Canada (s7e15; Runs City Airlines to take the boys to Canada)
- Wing (s9e03; Gets the boys to take his wife to American Idol)
- T.M.I. (s15e04; Pissed off for 'reasons')
- City Sushi (s15e06; Antagonizes his neighboring Japanese business owner)
- The City Part of Town (s19e03; Works to reverse his failing business from the Sodo Sopa)
- I'm a Little Bit Country (s7e01; Member of the stage finally)
- The Coon (s13e02; cameo)
- Cock Magic (s18e08; his restaurant is used for underground Cock Magic)
- Stunning and Brave (s19e01; Pointed out by PC Principle)
- You're Not Yelping (s19e04; Delivers take-out to Cartman)
Mr. Lu Kim appears as a non-playable character, building another Great Wall around the town to keep out enemies. He also pours hot sauce on enemies to assist the player in the level.
Mr. Lu Kim appears as a merchant, asking the player to help him drive Mongolians out of his restaurant and the nearby Tower of Peace. If the player successfully defeats them, Mr. Lu Kim is available as a summon to help defeat enemies for the player. His store can also be used to buy and sell food/potions.
- One of the two Chinese announcers in "Conjoined Fetus Lady" bares a strong resemblance to Mr. Lu Kim, though they are different characters.
- The name 'Janus' references the Roman God of transitions who had two faces.