Very little is known about Leroy Jenkins, the notorious Griefer who nearly destroyed the World... of Warcraft, some time ago. He was defeated by four brave warriors (and Stan's Dad) and peace was restored. After a long absence, he joined a group of internet trolls aiming to stop the Danish from exposing their online identities, joining forces with the legendary troll Skankhunt42, though ever the silent one, he mostly fell in line behind his fellow trolls. He was eventually recruited by Hillary Clinton to expose the TrollTrace servers... but was instead handed over to Lennart Bedrager.
Jenkins doesn't have a life, and thus primarily associates with other internet trolls around Colorado to defend their means of existence, taking a backseat and allowing Dick Slapperman and Gerald Broflovski to lead.
The four brave boys (and Stan's Dad) who defeated him are probably his most notrious rivals, but these days Jenkins also works against the Danish, who seek to eradicate trolls.
Leroy Jenkins is one of the many notorious internet trolls from Colorado who team up to stop the Danish from exposing their online double lives.
- Make Love, Not Warcraft (s10e08; debut)
- Britney's New Look (s12e02; cameo)
- Weiners Out (s20e04)
- Douche and a Danish (s20e05)
- Fort Collins (s20e06)
- Aw, Jeez (s20e07)
- Members Only (s20e08)
- The name Leroy Jenkins is a meme in the World of Warcraft community. It is never used for this character in the show, but was given in the South Park Studios FAQ around the time of the episode's airdate.
- It isn't visible in his first few appearances, but in "Fort Collins", we learn he has a ponytail.
- He is never heard speaking, though he says "Hi Skankhunt!" along with the other trolls in "Fort Collins".