- 1 About
- 2 Memorable Quotes
- 3 Greatest Hits
- 4 Family
- 5 Boyfriend
- 6 Past Love Interest
- 7 Close Friends
- 8 Frenemy
- 9 Affiliations
- 10 Alter-Egos
- 11 Permanent Residence
- 12 Favorite Locations
- 13 Featured Episodes
- 14 Video Games
- 15 Bonus Factoids
A member of the Cows Cheerleaders and one of the popular girls in the fourth grade class, Heidi is highly sociable and seems to spend a lot of time following trends along with the other girls. Her social standing is important to her, but insecurity about her reputation can lead her to being judgmental, superficial and even unkind to others. However, Heidi can often be sweet and friendly towards close friends, and even seeks out a new friend when she gives up on social media.
Heidi became angry when her mother insisted that she invite Butters Stotch to her slumber party with the other girls, and lead the other girls in bullying Marjorine when she exhibited strange behavior. She later apologized with the other girls when Marjorine began crying in her bathroom. Heidi has also shown herself willing to throw others under the bus to try to save her reputation after her mother gets an abortion.
Heidi became a target of Skankhunt42's cruelty on the South Park Elementary school message board, and was the first of the girls to sit down during the National Anthem as a result. When her mother supported her decision, she was photoshopped with a penis in her mouth. Distraught, Heidi deleted her Twitter account, and was widely mourned at the school.
She's since been roaming the hallways like a ghost, but eventually finds a kindred spirit in the similarly exiled Eric Cartman, who soon becomes her boyfriend. Their close relationship and Cartman's confidence in her intelligence turns out to be the key to fighting internet trolls and going to Mars. She even developed her own research method known as Emoji Analysis.
- "Here he comes." (Elementary School Musical)
- "I learned that betrayal can actually make your friendships stronger, and it's all thanks to you!" (South Park: The Stick of Truth)
- "I know how you feel, Eric. I know how hard it is when school gets out. With no phone, no human contact." (The Damned)
- "Girls do not have balls, no." (The Damned)
- "I don't even try to be funny." (Wieners Out)
- "I call it emoji analysis." (Fort Collins)
- "I trust you with everything I have." (Oh, Jeez)
- "The hardest part is not having any followers. I used to go places just to show them where I was."
- "I'm starting to think that life isn't going to be so bad."
- "Everyone is Special" from Elementary School Musicalas part of the larger group.
- "Let's Come Together as a School" from "Douche and a Danish", with Eric Cartman
During season 4, as Marcy, she was depicted with two generic background characters as parents - when her father, Steven Turner, took issue with her role in Cartman's Church, he was killed and sent to Hell, much to the horror of Marcie's then-mother. Throughout her background appearances, she continued to be depicted with different parents.
She also had a dog before the events of "Helen Keller! The Musical" who was run over by a car.
In "Marjorine", recast as Heidi Turner, she was depicted with two new parents - a muscular blonde man and a woman with reddish hair. This set of parents has remained consistent on the show and made a number of background appearances, such as at town and school meetings. When Heidi becomes the target of trolling, her mother defends her from Skankhunt42... so the troll photoshops a dick in Mrs. Turner's mouth.
Though most fans simply consider this a continuity error, some fans speculate that her mother remarried, and possibly changed her appearance.
Eric Cartman has a surprising history with Heidi Turner that goes back quite a while.
When Cartman began to lead a Church in South Park at the end of the kids' third grade year, he attracted the attention of kids far and wide throughout the town, and among his mass of devoted followers was a little girl named 'Marcy'. Her dedication to the Church and it's maverick ways would lead to her father's death... but it would turn out to be a get-rich-quick scheme gone horribly wrong anyway.
Heidi and Cartman were later partnered for the fourth grade egg project and despite a mutual dissatisfaction with the intial choices, the two took care of their egg, seemed to mostly get along in the end, and when Cartman damaged the egg, he asked Mrs. Garrison to give Heidi a better grade... while it's probably in hopes of averaging it for both of them, it's altruistic by Cartman standards. On a similar note, recieving a full four days of detention from PC Principal for referring to Heidi as "clitty litter" was, surprisingly, enough to temporarily break Cartman's spirit for misbehavior at school.
When the girls are harassed online by a troll named skankhunt42, Heidi is the first to openly accuse Cartman of being behind it, despite his attempts to defuse the situation. The troll's continued abuse eventually drive Heidi over the edge when she tragically quits Twitter... but the two later strike up a friendship when Cartman is forced to leave Twitter as well, and the two begin to spend time together and become friends and mutual "followers", spending time at the park and at McDonald's. She apologizes for her earlier accusations, and they bond over their lack of social media, discussing how women are funny and how sweet n' sour sauce goes with french fries.
When Cartman expresses confusion at what lies at the bottom of a vagina, Heidi is surprised, but offers to show him, which she does briefly offscreen. After seeing Heidi's vagina, Cartman has a spiritual awakening involving visions of such novel concepts as human beings colonizing Mars. Following that encounter, Cartman and Heidi officially became boyfriend and girlfriend and began to date further. The two of them are now constantly holding hands, hanging out at each other's houses, going out to eat together, kissing each other on the lips, referring to each other as "boo" and "babe", giving each other gifts as a sign of their deep love for each other, complimenting each other, and even wearing multiple matching outfits. Essentially, their respective departures have brought both of them happiness while also keeping them out of the brutal gender war taking place at their school.
They have since begun to use their combined happiness to fight internet trolls and try to bring an end to their school's gender war, but their happiness came under threat when Cartman remembered negative comments he made about the Ghostbusters reboot. Only time will tell where their relationship will lead from there. The two have gotten so close ever since they became a couple that Cartman even fears of losing her. Despite Cartman's difficulty of his honesty to Heidi, he has vowed to do the best he can to make both of them happy.
Due to Heidi's more judgmental behavior, some fans have felt she formed a female compliment to Cartman in some of her later appearances. Although the two did not interact directly during Heidi's Slumber Party and re-introduction, she was judgmental towards "Marjorine", leading the other girls in making fun of her, although she soon regets her actions and apologizes. She also frames her friend Allie Nelson as a "two-faced bitch" in "The Stick of Truth" and owns to the label when exposed, thinking it feeds her social life in a positive way. Neither character's negative traits have shown up in Season Twenty.
Past Love Interest
Like most of the girls, she exhibited a notable attraction to Bridon Gueermo, whether he's singing or playing basketball, singing part of his debut song. ("Here he comes!")
Heidi is friendly with many of the girls, particularly the Cows Cheerleaders, but has not been shown to be particularly close to any of them individually. She invites most of them to her sleepover party, though she expresses displeasure at having to host the not-invited Marjorine. She seems somewhat extroverted as many of her interactions involving a larger number of other female characters.
When Heidi disappeared from social media, many of her classmates were disappointed, but Bebe seemed the most upset, holding back tears.
While Cartman is her boyfriend, Heidi has gotten along with some of his friends. Stan once borrowed glue from her one time. Kyle praises her Emoji Analysis and uses that knowledge to find out SkankHunt42's real identity. Even Butters tried getting along with her, even though Cartman thought he was stealing her from him. However Butters is no longer interested in girlfriends. Even Elon Musk was interested in her humor and intelligence.
Kind of like Kyle and Cartman, Heidi has a friend/foe-mixed relationship with Allie Nelson. (see 'About' and 'Boyfriend' for more information)
Heidi is a member of both the Pleases and Sparkles Club, Cows Cheerleaders team, and the Cows' Girls Volleyball, along with many of her friends such as Wendy Testaburger and Nichole Daniels. She is the first member of the Volleyball Team to protest the National Anthem when she is trolled.
Heidi's house was first seen in "Marjorine", where she was holding a slumber party in her basement with most of her close friends (see above). Her home life has not been portrayed otherwise.
After Heidi quits social media, she begins to spend a lot of time at the local park, the only place she can socialize freely after school. She soon invites Cartman to join her, often meeting him at the park bench. When he offers to follow her, they get lunch together at McDonald's.
- Rainforest Shmainforest (s03e01; debut cameo)
- Tweek vs. Craig (s03e05; cameo; debut with brown hair)
- Do the Handicapped Go to Hell? (s04e09)
- Probably (s04e10; first identified as Marcy)
- Helen Keller! The Musical (s04e14)
- Proper Condom Use (s05e07)
- Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset (s08e12)
- Marjorine (s09e09; first identified as Heidi Turner)
- Follow That Egg! (s09e10)
- The List (s11e14)
- Elementary School Musical (s12e13)
- A Scause For Applause (s16e13)
- The Hobbit (s17e10)
- Stunning and Brave (s19e01; prominently mentioned)
- Member Berries (s20e01)
- Skank Hunt (s20e02)
- The Damned (s20e03)
- Wieners Out (s20e04)
- Douche and a Danish (s20e05)
- Fort Collins (s20e06)
- Oh, Jeez (s20e07)
- Members Only (s20e08)
- Not Funny (s20e09)
- The End of Serialization as We Know It (s20e10)
- Spontaneous Combustion (s03e02, cameo)
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut (cameo)
- Hooked on Monkey Phonics (s03e13, cameo)
- Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics (s03e15, cameo)
- Cartman’s Silly Hate Crime 2000 (s04e01, cameo)
- Scott Tenorman Must Die (s05e04, cameo)
- Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society (s06e10, cameo)
- It's Christmas in Canada (s07e15, cameo)
- Cartoon Wars Part I (s10e03, cameo)
- Le Petit Tourette (s11e08, cameo)
- Eek, A Penis! (s12e05, cameo)
- Super Fun Time (s12e07, cameo)
- Breast Cancer Show Ever (s12e09, cameo)
- The Ring (s13e01, cameo)
- Eat, Pray, Queef (s13e04, cameo)
- Insheeption (s14e10, cameo)
- Funnybot (s15e02, cameo)
- T.M.I. (s15e04, cameo)
- Bass to Mouth (s15e10, cameo)
- Reverse Cowgirl (s16e01, cameo)
- Cash For Gold (s16e02, cameo)
- Faith Hilling (s16e03, cameo)
- Jewpacabra (s16e04, cameo)
- Butterballs (s16e05, cameo)
- Cartman Finds Love (s16e07, cameo)
- Raising the Bar (s16e09, cameo)
- Let Go, Let Gov (s17e01, cameo)
- World War Zimmerman (s17e03, cameo)
- Taming Strange (s17e05, cameo)
- Ginger Cow (s17e06, cameo)
- The City Part of Town (s19e03, cameo)
During the "Recruit the Girls" quest, the player encounters Heidi at the girls' secret base for the Pleases and Sparkles Club. The player is assigned to discover who the secret "two-faced bitch" in the club who framed Allie Nelson is and must go on a convoluted journey to uncover the truth... the "two-faced bitch" eventually revealed to be Heidi, as the translated abortion records reveal that her mother had been to the abortion clinic. However, the girls soon forgive her since she's really sorry, and she adds Douchebag on Facebook.
- In her early appearances during season 3, she has black hair instead of her usual mousy brown. The mousy brown look debuts in "Tweek vs. Craig".
- Despite being one of the most prominent of the girls, her appearances in the background dwindled between seasons 11 and "The Hobbit".
- Both she and Karen McCormick, Kenny's sister, used a similar character model for years; it wasn't until season 19 that Karen began to wear hairclips, and shortly later, Heidi got her new hat.
- Throughout season 20, Heidi was starting to become more like [Wendy Testaburger] like becoming very smart and wearing a hat just like her. It should also be note that both girls' boyfriends (Stan and Cartman) are voiced by Trey Parker.
- Heidi is one of the only regular characters voiced by Jessica Makinson, often credited as Jessie Jo Thomas, along with Henrietta Biggle, who joined the show in season 7.
- In earlier appearances, it is assumed Heidi was voiced by voice actress Eliza J. Schneider.
- Like Butters, Heidi is one of the few students to refer to Cartman by his first name 'Eric', primarily in "The Damned".
- Similar to Craig, Tweek, and Kenny, Heidi Turner's hair color is not the same as either of her parents'.